BlueCast X10 LCD
BlueCast X10 for LCD
Castable: YES - Castability: Excellent
Improved Castability improved
Dimensional stability improved
Buildin platform adhesion improved
Suitable for all kind of jewelry
Compatible with: all LCD printers like Wanaho D7, Anycubic 3d, ZORTRAX, Prusa, Phrozen, Micromake L2, X-Cube, Xayav V etc. (405 nm with 30 watt led or higher power)
Washing mode: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 30 seconds _ Drying with compressed air
UV care: Not needed
Color: Light Blue
Size: 250 - 500 gr
BLUECAST X10 LCD/DLP
- Castable resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5.
- Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
- Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings. - Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity). - No smell. - Negligible shrinkage (0.7% after 7 days). - Easy welding with wax.
- Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.
- Possible manual finishing (post cure is needed).
- Monomers free.
- Extremely detailed.
- Smooth surfaces.
- Burnout cycle improved.
- Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
- Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask).
- Excellent dimensional stability in time.