BlueCast X-One MONOCHROMATIC LCD - AND DLP printers
Castable: Yes - Castability: Extreme
Compatible with: LCD AND DLP PRINTERS.
Before buy please check the printers compatibility.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PRINTERS COMPATIBILITY
Washing mode and postcuring: Please check the Video tutorial.
UV care: Not needed
Color: Dark green - White after curing
Size: 500 gr
ONE resin for ONE thousand applications
– The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
– Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
– Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
– Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
– No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
– The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
– Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
– Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
– Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
– Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
– Low fumes emission during burnout
– Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
– You can choice for chemical postcuring (longer washing in alcohol make a chemical reaction with X-One) or for traditional washing and UV oven postcuring. After chemical postcuring the color resin change from dark green to gray/white to permit you to check if the procedure was correct